In Obymed, we always bet on the latest technological advances for health care. For this reason, we have recently incorporated non-invasive neuromodulation with microcurrent technology into our clinic. NESA WORLD.
What is non-invasive neuromodulation?
non-invasive neuromodulation NESA It is based on the application of very low intensity electrical signals at different points of the body. It acts through the sensory pathways of the peripheral nervous system in order to readapt and balance our nervous system, acting against any condition that causes tension in the nervous, cerebral, muscular, osteoarticular and vascular-visceral systems.
It is a state-of-the-art technology, non-invasive and painless that offers excellent results acting on the nervous system of patients.
What benefits does NESA bring to health?
- The functioning of the nervous system
- The return of the lymphatic and venous system
- sleep quality
- tissue regeneration
- Acute post-traumatic pain and chronic pain
- Discomfort due to migraines, headaches or osteoarthritis
- Injuries caused by movement disorders.
- Back pain, cervical pain, contractures, low back pain, sciatica, herniated discs, joint pain and fibromyalgia, among others.
- Problems of stress, anxiety and emotional tension
- sports performance
- concentration levels
- muscle fatigue
- Overactive Bladder Symptoms
But in addition to influencing all the areas mentioned above, Neuromodulation has the overall objective of improving the patient’s living condition.
How is the treatment carried out? from NESA?
It is a simple and highly effective procedure. Using 2 wristbands and 2 anklets that contain electrodes, the low-frequency current that acts at the cellular level is applied. The duration of the treatment is between 45-90 minutes per session. The frequency and duration of the sessions is something that our medical team will determine based on the history of each patient.
Who can benefit from non-invasive neuromodulation treatment?
Neuromodulation can be applied to anyone who wants to improve their state of health. However, they will not be able to benefit from this therapy:
- People who have pacemakers.
- People who have suffered internal bleeding.
- febrile processes
- Acute thrombophlebitis.
- Phobia of electricity.
In addition, the electrodes cannot be applied to skin with scars or skin disorders.