Kids and adults alike: everyone loves a good spaghetti Bolognese. We then show you how to make the traditional version and another one with mushrooms.
It’s very simple – and even quick – to make a delicious dish of Spaghetti Bolognese. You don’t need to be always around the pots, so it’s perfect to manage on those busier days when you don’t know what to prepare for dinner.
It also has the great advantage of being a dish that everyone can easily appreciate and that can even be adapted to their tastes, changing, for example, the type of meat. You can even replace it with vegetables or legumesbecause the result is equally tasty.
Take note of what you need.
Spaghetti bolognese (traditional version)
Type:lunch or dinner
- 1/2 chorizo
- 400g minced beef
- 1 big onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 60gr of margarine
- 1 small tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 c. chopped fresh basil dessert
- salt and pepper qb
- 300gr of spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Chop the chorizo and mix with the minced beef.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic and brown in a pan with the margarine.
- Add the meat and let it cook, stirring until the meat loses its reddish hue.
- Add the tomato in pieces and the chopped basil.
- Season with salt and pepper, cover the pan and cook for about 45 minutes over very low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Fifteen minutes before finishing cooking the meat, bring a pot to the boil with plenty of water, seasoned with salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- When the water boils, add the spaghetti and cook until al dente.
- Drain well and serve mixed with the meat.
- Decorate with fresh basil leaves and grated Parmesan cheese.
Spaghetti bolognese with mushrooms
Type:lunch or dinner
- 250g minced meat
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 beer
- 1 package of cream
- 1 can of mushrooms
- grated cheese to taste
- pepper and salt qb
- 250gr of spaghetti
- Butter qb
- Prepare a sauté with butter, onion and garlic in small pieces.
- Add the beer and season to taste.
- Add the minced meat.
- Let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Then add the mushrooms and cream and cook for another 15 minutes until the sauce comes together.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in water, butter and salt.
- At the end, add the preparation and the grated cheese to the dough.