Religious, biblical, profane prophecies, of anonymous enlightened or famous people. From the Greeks to the Egyptians, passing through the Christians and the Mayans, all the great civilizations have been concerned with control your destiny by predicting the future And, on many occasions, they have succeeded.
Leonardo Da Vinci, Nostradamus, Newton, Rasputin or Edgar Cayce are some of the proper names that, along with anonymous experts from different cultures and creeds, have made their own predictions over the centuries.
How much is invented and how much is reality in each of them? Which are scientifically based? In which cases have they been fulfilled?
Be that as it may, prophecies are one of those things shrouded in mystery that we cannot ignore. Would we be so foolish as to turn our backs on the possibility of knowing the future, no matter how difficult it may seem?
The Argentine Nostradamus
Although Nostradamus is considered the king of prophecies, there is a long list of characters who have received future events in the form of “messages” throughout history.
A clear example of this can be seen in the Argentine painter, sculptor and clairvoyant Benjamin Solari Parravicini (1898-1974), a simple and humble character who earned everyone’s respect due to his disconcerting and accurate predictions.
In the tranquility of the studio where he was drawing, he began to receive in a strange way, ideas that he outlined on paper and that he attributed to the spontaneity of artistic creation. But what would be his surprise when he found out that the ideas he outlined were prophetic, since over time they were inexorably fulfilled.
Before he died he made more than 700 psychographs (as he himself called them), composed of a drawing accompanied by a small message by way of explanation, and most of them stand out for their great accuracy despite the great variety of topics they cover.
Prophecies that have been fulfilled:
In the 1930s several texts announced the next “Atomic Age”:
-«The atom will come and reign supreme» (1938). It is related to the increasing chaos after World War II.
– «Hitler-Mussolini. For the same purpose; the same end» (1938 prophecy). At the height of both fascist leaders, Benjamin drew them tied up and dejected, prophesying his dramatic downfall 7 years later, something unthinkable at the time.
-«bearded head; That will seem holy, but it will not be, and it will inflame the Antilles«. This seems to refer to Fidel Castro. The revolution in Cuba, led by Fidel Castro (described in the psychographics with extraordinary precision), took place 22 years later. When Benjamin made this psychography, the future Cuban leader was barely an 11-year-old boy.
– «The heavenly word will reach a village in Spain and it will be heard. Praying on the rock of the miracle in Spain the Virgin will arrive one day, she will arrive escorted by the angel Gabriel; she will give the peasant women her hand and teach them the tracks to follow. Christ will come down from that hand» (1938 prophecy).
On July 2, 1961, 23 years after it was prophesied, Marian apparitions began in the Spanish village of Garabandal, at the foot of Peña Sagra (“… the miracle rock”).
Conflict between Russia vs USA
On a more political stance:
– «A power race between the Yankees and the Russians will take place. They will run through space and earth. It may not seem like it, but America will prevail.» (1941).
– «Flying men in the 60’s to 70’s era!» (1938). The decade from the 60s to the 70s, was the rise of space exploration, and of man in space.
– «The dog will be the first flyer» (1938). The dog “Laika” was the first living being sent into space, by the Russians in 1957.
– «Men will reach the Moon. They will be in it without being. They will see without seeing. They will listen without listening. They will return without returning. Care!» (Year 1940) It may refer to the great controversy that has arisen in recent years about whether or not man actually landed on the moon in 1969.
Regarding the United States, he said the following:
– «An American golfer rules and is killed young» (1938). Those who interpret Parravicini’s writings believe that he could refer to the assassination of JF Kennedy.
– «The freedom of America will lose its light, its torch will not shine like yesterday and the monument will be attacked twice» (prophecy of the Year 1939).
Many make reference to the fact that Parravicini was referring to the attack on the Twin Towers in 2001. After the attack, President Bush said in his message to the American people: «The United States was the target of an attack because we are the brightest beacon of freedom and opportunity in the world. And no one will stop that light from shining.”
He also left us this disconcerting drawing with the following caption:
«Beginning of the end, the one man band of America will be killed!» Emiliano Conte, a specialist in studying the drawings of Benjamín Solari Parravicini, believes that a message from the Argentine prophet was left documenting that the president-elect of the United States, Donald Trump (a man who stands out wherever he goes), could be killed.
Many of the prophecies made by the Argentine painter have occurred with an accuracy capable of putting the beauties on edge, however, the future is always subject to forms of interpretation.
Depending on the historical context, people may draw completely different conclusions or believe in future events. Filling yourself with fear is never the alternative, since these messages are supposed to serve to prepare us.