Did you know that it is possible to use Messenger with Facebook disabled or even without having an account on the social network? Know how.
Share the post “6 steps to use Messenger with Facebook disabled”
Facebook does not want to leave out all those who do not have an account on the social network, nor those who have had enough of it. Thus, it was with great naturalness that it ended up allowing users to use Messenger with Facebook turned off🇧🇷
How is this done? It’s easy and reminds me of Whatsapp: just provide the phone number.
1. install the app from Facebook Messenger in your smartphone🇧🇷 It’s available for almost every mobile platform out there, so there’s no excuse not to use it;
two. The app’s home screen offers you two options: “Sign in with the Facebook” or…” Not in the Facebook🇧🇷 to use the messenger as Facebook disabled it is necessary to choose the second option;
3. Enter your telephone number, together with the code for Portugal (+351) and press “Continue”;
4. O Facebook will send you an SMS with a verification code. enter it in Facebook Messenger when asked;
5. The social network allows the user not to have an account, but he needs to know his first and last name to identify him with his contacts. to use the messenger as Facebook disabled will need to enter this data. And, if you want, you can even add a profile picture;
6. Leave her app sync with existing contacts on your smartphone. This will allow the Facebook Messenger show you friends who also use the app and who have already provided their phone number to the social network.
If you can’t find the person you want to talk to, you can click on the magnifying glass in the upper left corner and type their name to search for them. It’s easy to use messenger as Facebook off, isn’t it?