With these sweet potato recipes for Christmas, you’ll have healthier alternatives so you can enjoy this season without a heavy heart.
Share the post “4 Sweet Potato Recipe Ideas for Christmas”
They are good for health and immensely useful, in addition to being super fashionable among those who follow a balanced and conscious diet. If you need inspiration to prepare sweet potato recipes for Christmasdon’t go any further… Well, you’ve come to the right place.
It’s no surprise that sweet potatoes top everyone’s healthiest foods list. If not, check this out: One medium-sized baked sweet potato contains 438% of the recommended daily value of vitamin Aand more than 50% of vitamin C🇧🇷 fiber🇧🇷 calcium🇧🇷 iron and potassium – and all that with only 105 calories🇧🇷
Stay tuned for our recipe suggestions with sweet potato for Christmas and surrender to this incredible food, which will delight everyone on Christmas Eve.
Roasted turkey with sweet potato puree
Type:lunch or dinner
- For Peru:
- Salt and pepper
- 1 carrot in cubes
- 1 onion in cubes
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- Thyme, Laurel and Rosemary
- 1 c. concentrated tomato soup
- 500ml dry white wine
- Olive oil
- For the Vegetables:
- 200g diced bacon
- 6 mini diced onions
- 12 mushrooms
- 1 c. of butter soup
- 12 sliced apricots
- 12 sliced plums
- 12 cracked walnuts
- For the Sweet Potato Purée:
- 1 kg sweet potato
- 200 ml of cream
- 2 c. of butter soup
- Salt and Pepper qb
- Completely debone the turkey, separating the thighs, wings and breasts. Season the turkey with salt and pepper. Brown the thighs and breasts in olive oil. Withdraw.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, celery, carrots, aromatic herbs and bones. Add to the concentrated tomato and add the wine.
- Pour everything over the turkey already placed in a baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 180º for 90 minutes.
- To accompany the vegetables, brown the bacon in a frying pan and add the onion. Add the mushrooms until they begin to release water. Put the butter, apricots, prunes and nuts. Check the seasonings.
- For the puree, peel, wash the potatoes and cut into large cubes. Cooking in salt water. While still hot, pass through a food processor to make the puree. Place in a pan and season with salt and pepper.
sweet potato oatmeal
Setup time:01:30 am
- For mass:
- 500g of flour
- 100g of lard
- 25g of butter
- 5g of salt
- 3dl of water
- For the filling:
- 500g sweet potato puree
- 300g of sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- qb lemon peel
- For the dough: mix the flour, salt and fat in a bowl until smooth. Add water little by little. Knead until it becomes an elastic and smooth dough. Cover with plastic and let it rest for at least an hour.
- For the stuffing: cook the potatoes with the skin on. Peel and puree. Add the sugar, cinnamon stick and lemon rind. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- To prepare the oatmeal: roll out the dough using a rolling pin to a thickness of two millimeters. Cut circles ten centimeters in diameter. Place a spoonful of filling in the center and fold into a half moon shape.
- Fry the oats in boiling oil.
Sweet potato cream milk
- 4 boiled sweet potatoes with skin
- 6 c. of sugar soup
- 200ml of water
- 1 anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 200 ml of hot milk
- 6 egg yolks
- Boil the sweet potatoes, then peel and mash until pureed.
- To make the syrup, add the sugar, water, aniseed and cinnamon and bring this mixture to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato purée to the syrup and mix well, adding the milk and beaten egg yolks. Immediately remove from the heat, so that the yolks do not cook.
- Place the sweet potato mixture in a large bowl and garnish as desired.
sweet potato dreams
- 2.5dl of water
- 80g of butter
- 150g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 10g sweet potato puree
- Sugar and Cinnamon for topping
- Bring a pot to the boil with the water, a pinch of salt and the butter.
- As soon as it boils, add the flour.
- Stir until you make a ball that detaches from the pot.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add the eggs one by one, mixing well.
- Add the sweet potato puree and mix.
- With two tablespoons make small balls and fry them in hot oil.
- Drain on parchment paper and roll in sugar and cinnamon.
These sweet potato recipes for Christmas are a real inspiration for a table full of flavor. Surprise the family this end of the year.