If you like to write, if you have the ability to create striking texts, you work as a writer, or you are simply passionate about writing, you are about to discover new ways to make this new year that is beginning extremely profitable.
What options do you have to start earning more writing this new year?
In this article we are going to share three methods that you have at your fingertips, which will allow you to make your passion for writing profitable.
It is important to clarify that the first options are the most common, however, the last one will surprise you because it will open new doors for you and will change your passion for writing forever.
So, let’s see what options you have to earn more writing this 2023.
Option 1: Offer your writing services
The first option you have is to offer your written content to companies interested in creating content for their employees, press releases or to publish on their websites.
To make your services known, you can contact company emails, contact well-known people to connect you at their workplaces, or even sign up on independent worker websites and wait for interested individuals to contact you.
This first option is a bit complex, because if you do not have experience or clients that support the quality of your work, getting the first clients will take longer.
Another disadvantage is that, with this option, you depend exclusively on a request from a third party, that is, you cannot control the recurrence of requests for content.
Some of these platforms that you can sign up for are Fiverr, Workana or Upwork.
Option 2: Create a book and sell it
This is the dream of many writers; Whether it’s a novel or a non-fiction book, many authors would like to publish their own books.
With this option we find two challenges:
– The first is to have the capacity to develop an entire book, which is an arduous process that requires inspiration, perseverance, corrections, editions and other processes that are part of the publication of a work.
– If you have already overcome the first challenge, the second will be to find a publisher that is willing to publish your book.
This is where the situation becomes complex because it is not so easy to convince a publisher to publish your book unless you are a recognized author.
Another alternative would be to publish the book yourself, but this implies large investments of money.
However, there is a third very interesting alternative, which is the digital publication of the book, in other words creating a digital book.
These kinds of books are quite profitable, and it becomes a real chance to earn more writing when combined with option number three below.
Option 3: Create a niche blog and monetize your passion
In other words, you are in control. And best of all, you will be able to build a business around your passion for writing, which will be sustainable over time and will allow you to monetize what you like to do the most.
The advantages of creating a niche blog are many, here are some of them:
– You earn by writing about a topic that you are passionate about.
– You do not need to be a programming expert or have digital experience
– There are various methods to monetize your passion
– You can earn by writing from any corner of the planet. Even from home.
– You build a community to offer your books, novels and writings.
– You do not have a company demanding you with time lines.
– The only requirement is to want to start your own blog.
– You control the quality and distribution of your content.
Additionally, creating a blog opens many more doors for you and facilitates the other options available to earn writing.
This is because when your blog gains traction; publishers will pay attention to you, you will build an audience interested in your books and novels, and finally, you will have a portfolio to show potential clients.
If you want to learn more about how to earn writing on your own blog from scratchI invite you to click on the button and discover the methodology that will teach you how to achieve it.