Following a healthy lifestyle means eating smart meals. Include these healthy soups that even help you lose weight.
Share the post “Healthy soups: 3 recipes that even help you lose weight”
Since we were children, we know how important it is to start the main meals with a bowl of soup. More green or more orange, there is a variety of soups that it is important to discover and try, following our taste and purpose. If you like to eat a balanced diet and, if possible, lose a few extra pounds, follow these recipes now healthy soups They even help you lose weight.
healthy soup recipes
Cucumber soup with yogurt
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 leek
- 1 medium potato
- 1 onion
- 1 natural low-fat yogurt
- 1 coffee spoon of salt
- qb water
- Cut four slices of cucumber and set aside.
- Wash all the vegetables, peel the potatoes, onions, the rest of the cucumber and the leek and cut everything into small pieces.
- Place the vegetables in a pan with water and salt and cook over low heat until the vegetables are soft.
- Once cooked, remove the pan from the heat and grate with a hand blender.
- Add the yogurt to the soup and mix well.
- Serve in bowls, garnished with sliced cucumber.
Turnip and Mushroom Cream
- 370g turnip
- 200g of onion
- 100g of fresh mushrooms
- 30g of garlic
- 30g of olive oil
- 1 bunch of coriander
- Dice all the vegetables, except the coriander.
- Place them in a pan, add water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Grate with the help of the magic wand, until you get a cream.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt.
- Lastly, add the finely chopped coriander.
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 7 very ripe tomatoes
- 3 carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 medium onion
- ½ cauliflower
- 1 c. of soup sugar
- 1 c. olive oil dessert
- 1 c. of salt coffee
- Water, pepper and chopped parsley qb
- Wash the carrots and onion very well, peel and cut into cubes.
- Also cut the celery and cauliflower into small pieces.
- Punch the base of the tomatoes and place them in boiling water.
- Remove the skin and seeds and cut it into pieces.
- In a pan on the fire, with salt and water, place all the vegetables and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the pepper and sugar and cook over low heat until the carrots are soft.
- Remove from the heat and grate with the hand blender until you get a consistency to your liking.
- Take it back to the heat, add 100ml of milk and adjust the seasoning.
- Finish with a dessert spoon of olive oil and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
The simplicity of cooking these soups does not make them any less nutritious or satisfying. They are, in fact, a great choice to open a meal and keep your balance on the scales, as in addition to being low in calories, they will prevent you from “devouring” the next dish. So, take note of these healthy soup recipes and start introducing this excellent dish into your daily diet today.