Check out recipes for Christmas starters here, worthy of a memorable Christmas Eve – after all, it is one of the most important dinners of the year.
At 3 Christmas starter recipes that we present below are delicious and the ideal way to start one of the most traditional and expected meals of the whole year. Try it and see how your table benefits from these delicious appetizers, which are also very appealing to the eye and therefore make the table shine.
caprese salad on toast
- 1 mozzarella cheese
- qb basil leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes
- big toast
- olive oil to taste
- 1 c. of honey soup
- 1 c. balsamic vinegar tea
- Arrange the toasts on a serving platter.
- Place a slice of mozzarella cheese on top of each piece of toast.
- Then put a basil leaf and finally a tomato wheel.
- Drizzle everything with a drizzle of olive oil, a little honey and vinegar.
- Serve immediately.
Camembert cheese with herbs
- 1 camembert cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 c. olive oil soup
- 1 c. chopped parsley soup
- 1 c. chopped coriander soup
- 1 c. chopped chive soup
- olive oil to taste
- Toasts/bread qb
- Place the cheese in a container that can go in the oven.
- Crush the garlic clove and scatter it in pieces over the cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese with chopped herbs.
- Water everything with olive oil.
- Take to preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with toast or bread.
Enter the name of the recipe
- 1 flour
- 4 apples
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 c. of butter soup
- Salt and Pepper qb
- Place the flour on a tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove the inside of the flour maker into a container. Reserve.
- Peel the apples and remove the cores.
- Cook them in a pan with a tablespoon of water, a pinch of salt and pepper, until the apple is soft.
- Purée the apple with a fork. Reserve.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut dough rectangles of the desired size.
- Put a little flour and apple puree in half of the dough, cover with the other half.
- Arrange the puffs on a baking tray and brush with melted butter.
- Take to preheated oven at 180 degrees until the dough is golden.
- Serve hot or warm.
These 3 entree recipes for Christmas they are very easy to prepare and will make a difference on your table. Try something innovative in this Christmassurprise your family members and see how everyone will love your innovative entrances.
Pastel de nata: 2 recipes to make at home. Unmissable!
How to make the Christmas turkey? 3 recipes to learn