Something that I have learned from my own experience throughout all these years is that if you want something to go right, you have to do it yourself.
When you ask someone to do something for you, the results can be a bit disappointing.
People sometimes connect differently, and what may seem like clear instructions may sound “Chinese” to the other person. It seems that men, in particular, sometimes tend to be a bit “literal” when it comes to interpreting something.
Therefore, it is not surprising that many wives have asked their husbands to do something and come back to find comical results. It’s not our fault ladies, our communication style and understanding are different.
Here are 20 examples of husbands letting that inner child out to play!
1. “I asked my husband to make a shopping list…”
«In a world in which the fridge was a little empty… A man, against all odds, took control and…» A rather original shopping list, it must be admitted.
2. “I came home to this.”
All foods have come to life!
3. “Last night, I asked my husband to cook some spaghetti so I could start dinner, when I got home I found this…”
I think you forgot something important…
4. “My friend’s wife allowed him to name his new puppy.”
“Ozzy Pawsbourne, the prince of barks”
5. “I asked my husband to buy 6 potatoes…”
6. “Once, I sent my daughter with my husband to buy clothes…”
7. “I’m 5’1″, I asked my 6’2″ husband to hang a mirror for me in the bathroom…”
8. “I asked my husband to take care of the baby.”
9. “My friend convinced her husband to take painting classes with her.”
10. “I have to leave my husband with the baby for 10 minutes.”
11. “When I asked my husband to whip the cream. I heard strange noises and saw this…”
12. “Caught my husband red-handed. He thought he was exercising… »
13. “My husband organizing his library.”
14. “My dad didn’t bother to read the card before he bought it.”
“For my wife. There’s something about a proud and great black woman like you…”
15. “My friend was with her husband.”
“My wife will never leave me alone”
16. “My wife asked me to peel half the potatoes and put them in the pot… mission accomplished I’d say.”
17. “I told my husband to buy some tortillas. He bought 40.”
18. “My husband cleaned the kitchen. I think he wants a reward. »
19. “I asked my husband if he could make me lunch this morning. I told him to be surprised. This is perfect for 2:00 p.m. coffee.”
20. “I found my husband like this when I asked him to take the girl to bed.”