This is an excellent way to replace high-calorie biscuits and be healthier. Shall we learn how to make oatmeal cookies?
Our recipes from oatmeal crakers they are very easy to prepare and are a healthier alternative to other types of biscuits with higher calories.
If you can’t resist a biscuit for your morning or afternoon snack, know that it is much more beneficial for your health to prepare biscuits at home than to buy them at the supermarket, especially if they include oat.
Simple and healthy oatmeal
- 100g oat flakes (fine)
- 100g oat flour
- 100g sugar
- 75g butter
- 1 c. powdered yeast tea
- 2 eggs
- Zest of 1 lemon or orange
How to make simple and healthy oatmeal cookies
- Place the butter in a cup and microwave until melted.
- Combine the melted butter with the flour, flakes, sugar and eggs. Stir very well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place small portions of dough on the tray with the help of a spoon. Flatten them slightly.
- Take the cookies to the preheated oven at 200 degrees for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and let them cool before removing from the tray and storing.
Oatmeal Cookies with Cinnamon
- 150gr oat flakes
- 100gr brown sugar
- 100gr flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100gr of butter
- 2 eggs
How to make Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
- Mix all the ingredients in order to obtain a more or less homogeneous mass. You can use a mixer, a food processor or even a wooden spoon.
- Place small portions of dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Slightly press down the dough mounds with a spoon and place in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Only after they are cold should you store them.