With creativity and the right ingredients it is possible to make healthy, tasty and balanced cakes. We’ve put together 2 must-have recipes.
Surprise yourself with recipes from healthy cakes which we leave for you.
Did you know that it is possible to make cakes without eggs? Or that there is a perfect ingredient to replace the chocolate?
Take note of the next suggestions and believe me: they are really good and, on top of that, friendly to your scales and your health.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1/2 cinnamon tea spoon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of stevia
- 1 cup of banana, previously peeled and crushed
- 1/4 cup of natural almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of almonds
- Preheat the oven to 175º and line a mold with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients except the almonds.
- In another container, mix all the liquid ingredients.
- Combine the two preparations and mix until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour that dough into the mold and cover it with the laminated almonds.
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 180º for about 45 minutes.
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup carob flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoons of matcha
- 2 tea spoons of yeast
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons grated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup stevia or honey
- Preheat the oven to 180° and grease a loaf tin.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, matcha, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the flaxseed and 2 tablespoons of grated coconut.
- In a blender, or with the help of a hand mixer, mix the melted coconut oil, bananas, stevia and eggs.
- After blending, mix the liquid preparation with the flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and sprinkle with the rest of the grated coconut.
- Place in the oven for about 45/50 minutes.