It’s always a winning bet. Fettucini with mushrooms and prawns will make you a chef the next time you’re at the stove.
Do we have Italian food fans out there? So, grab your notepad and take all the necessary notes to know what you need to add to the shopping list to prepare an amazing fettucini with mushrooms and prawns.
Fans of pastas: prepare the plate!
Fettuccini with Mushrooms and Prawns
Type:lunch or dinner
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 3 tablespoons of margarine
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 680g colored fettuccine pasta
- 450gr of peeled prawns
- 120g sliced mushrooms
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Heat the margarine in a frying pan, add the prawns and mushrooms, sautéing for about 6 minutes.
- Reserve covered, to maintain temperature.
- Puree the garlic, thyme, coriander and basil.
- Add the oil and beat some more.
- Cook the pasta in water seasoned with salt, drain and place in a serving bowl.
- Mix the prawns and mushrooms and serve immediately.
Fettuccini with Mushrooms and Prawns and Dried Tomatoes
Type:lunch or dinner
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 2 tablespoons dried dried tomatoes
- 200g of shrimp crumbs
- 200gr of fresh mushroom mix
- 200gr of fettuccine
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil qb
method of preparation
- Cook the pasta in water seasoned with salt and a drizzle of olive oil for the time indicated on the package.
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic and sauté in a wok with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the chilli and chopped parsley stalks and add the dried tomato.
- When the onion is translucent, add the shrimp and mushrooms, season with salt, pepper, paprika and powdered coriander.
- Refresh with a little white wine and let it cook.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a little of the cooking water and add it to the shrimp and mushroom mixture, mixing everything well.
- If necessary, mix a little of the reserved water.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley leaves and serve immediately.