Not everyone has tried it, not everyone knows how to make it, but bread pudding has already become a classic of national sweets. If you haven’t tried it yet, it’s time.
Share the post “2 Bread Pudding Recipes That Are Delicious”
The vast majority of recipes bread pudding advise using French rolls. However, if you have leftover bread around the house, don’t hesitate to use it. It is important to use leftovers.
In cooking, almost everything is allowed and, therefore, the ideas we leave you can always be reinvented by you. It is fundamental to put them into practice and enjoy them.
Bread pudding with condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 french buns
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 measure (from the can) of milk at room temperature
- 1 pack of sour cream
- You will start by preparing the pudding syrup. To do this, put the sugar in a pan.
- Bring to a low heat to melt.
- When it turns golden, add 1/2 cup of boiling water and stir until it boils in the pan and the sugar dissolves.
- When the syrup is ready, pour it over a mold and reserve.
- For the pudding, you should start by beating all the remaining ingredients and pour the preparation into the caramelized form.
- Cover the mold with aluminum foil and place in the oven, previously heated to 180°, in a bain-marie for about 90 minutes.
- Let it cool and take it to the fridge.
- Serve well chilled.
Portuguese bread pudding
- 1 pack of caramel
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 white breads
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 500ml milk
- 1/2 glass of port wine
- Caramelize a pudding mold by pouring a caramel packet evenly across the container.
- Heat the milk until boiling.
- Soak the bread in milk, previously sweetened, and grind.
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and port wine.
- Add the cream formed by the milk and the bread.
- Pour the mixture into the mould, cover and bake in a saucepan over a bain-marie for 45 minutes.
- Once completely cold, unmold and serve.