The classic wardrobe is as durable as it is stylish. With the help of these clothes and accessories, you can fix the timeless look in a snap and only need to update with the trends you really like and want to catch.
How to build a classic capsule wardrobe? We list the key garments and accessories that together form a stylish basic wardrobe that can be varied endlessly.
14 tips for a classic wardrobe:
- Polo shirtn. Winter’s most important sweater is as timeless as it is comfortable to wear. Invest in a model in a neutral color for maximum variation.
- The satin dress. Few dresses are as elegant as a black satin dress. Add a pair of heels and nice jewelry for a classy party look.
- A classic blazer. Opt for a model in a neutral color that works with most things.
- Pilot jacket. Beautifully retro and perfect for everyday use.
- A classic coat. Another garment worth every penny, especially if you invest in a wool model.
- Patterned shawl. A smart accessory that lifts any outfit.
- A nice sweater in a neutral color. Preferably in cashmere. A garment that we return to again and again.
- A classic white shirt. Style it with jeans for a nice everyday look, or dress it up with a pair of suit trousers for the office.
- A nice pair of jeans. One of our absolute everyday heroes that is always used extensively.
- Stylish rain jacket. Trust us: a rain jacket that you actually look forward to wearing is a real game changer.
- Suit pants in a neutral color. A must for the office.
- White t-shirt. Dress it up with a stylish blazer, wear it with your favorite jeans for everyday or style it with a nice skirt.
- Striped garments. Create variety in your look with the help of patterns – striped is a safe bet that always looks right.
- Gold jewelry. A pair of nice gold earrings often make all the difference to an outfit.
Below you will find what you need for a classic wardrobe!