Just in time for the new season, we list ten types of basic garments that will help you create a style that breathes luxury. Here are the clothes that are well worth the investment!
When it comes to garments, shoes and accessories that will form the basis of our basic wardrobe, we are happy to spend a little extra time and money on finding the right products.
For those of you who want to take your personal style to the next level, we have collected ten types of basic garments to bet on this season:
1. Silk dress – the given choice when you want to dress up. The silk dress is a true classic that is also hard to beat when it comes to feeling luxurious.
2. White jeans – white jeans are just right this year. Opt for a pair in off white, they look more exclusive than chalk white models.
3. Patterned scarf – for a retro, chic look, tie a patterned scarf in your hair, around your neck or around your bag handle.
4. Leather jacket – invest in a spacious model, they often look a little more exclusive.
5. Striped sweater – the striped sweater is here to stay. In fact, this classic garment only seems to become more popular with time.
6. Navy blue and tailored – black is of course always in, but a navy blue blazer to have in the spring and summer is a good investment.
7. Pearl jewelry – the fastest way to enhance your outfit is to add a piece of jewelry with pearls.
8. A bright bag – black bags often form too strong a contrast against bright spring and summer outfits. Opt for a lighter version to wear during these seasons.
9. Braided sandals – so-called “cage sandals” are about to become the season’s hottest shoes.
10. Oversized Shirt – this is predicted to be one of the biggest trends of the year. The fact that oversized shirts are both useful and timeless hardly makes matters worse!